Invoices List Searce Tips
If there are 2 clients with almost identical name for e.g
Air France Ltd & Airport of France Co Ltd
If you type Air France, Airport of France Co Ltd might
also appear in your search.
To isolate each company, you need to type the exact name as it is written
and replace spaces between the words with underscore e.g
Air France Ltd = Air_France_Ltd
Airport of France Co Ltd = Airport_of_France_Co_Ltd
To issue a purchase order go to "Commercial" then on the left, under 'Purchase orders' click on 'New order'.
Note that you will need to mark your third-party as 'Vendor'. To do this
Click on 'Third-parties' then in the left panel click on 'List' to view the list of all your 'Third Parties'. Click on the Third Party that you want to mark as 'Vendor'.
In the next window click on 'modify' then on 'Vendor' change 'No' into 'Yes'. Scroll down and click on 'Save'
Now you can go back to "Commercial" > "Purchase orders" > "New order" to create your purchase order.
To change 3rd Party name from ABC Ltd to XYZ Ltd on already generated invoices
go DB Table: llxgs_facture. Click edit on any single table [line] and
go to 'fk_soc' to view id of 3rd parties or make a search within.
Thereafter change id of ABC Ltd to id of XYZ Ltd
1. Go to www.domain.com/billing
2. enter username & password
CREATE A NEW CLIENT
1. Click on 'Third-parties
2. New 'Third Party'
3. Enter 'Third-party name
4. In 'Prospect / Customer' select 'Customer'
5. Enter the address of the client, his VAT number and BRN in the same field
6. Leave everything as it is, scroll down and click on 'CREATE THIRD PARTY' to save it
Create a new product
1. Click on 'Products' menu
2. Click on 'New product'
3. Enter reference number
4. The name of the product in 'Label'
5. Leave everything as it is and scroll down to 'selling price'
6. Enter 'Selling price'
7. Click 'Create' to save.
Create a new Invoice
1. Click on 'Billing / Payment' menu
2. Click on 'New invoice'
3. Select customer name. If customer does not exist click on 'Create third party'
(see instruction for 'Create third party above)
4. Type leave it on 'Standard invoice'.
5. Enter the Invoice date
6. Enter the Terms of Payment
7. Enter the Type of Payment
8. Leave 'Bank account' and everything after as it is.
9. Scroll down and click on 'Create Draft'
ON THE NEXT PAGE
1. Scroll down to the section 'Add new line'
2. Choose between ' Free-text item' or 'Predefined Product'
3. In case of predefined product, select the product
4. On the right-hand side enter the Quantity under 'Qty' then click on 'ADD'
5. Repeat number 2 to 4 to enter additional products
6. When you finish adding all the products click on 'VALIDATE'
7. Choose 'YES'.
8. Your invoice is create.
9. If you want to view the newly create invoice, go down to the 'Linked files' section
and select the zoom icon
10. If you want to download the newly created invoice, click on the file containing
the invoice number and ending with '.pdf.
To issue a receipt click on
Quickmedia Invoicing Software (QIS) - Bulk import of Data
To import a file:
Go to the Tools menu - New import.
Choose one of the predefined datasets to match your data. Select it by clicking on the button at the end of the line.
Select the file format CSV/Excel (.xlsx) by clicking on the button at the end of the line. Note: You can download an empty/example file which contains information/hints about the allowed field values: "Download a blank sample file".
Browse and Select the file to upload from your computer to the server. Once the file is transferred, click on the button at the end of the line to move to the next step.
Map the file fields to the dataset fields. The left column lists the fields found in the uploaded file. The right column lists the available fields in the QIS software. You can move the fields in the left column up or down by a drag and drop from the arrow, to align each file field with the correct QIS software field. If a field in the input file is to be ignored/not imported, it should be moved down under the "Fields source file not imported."
Note: At the end of the line, hovering over the question mark shows information on the data format/value expected by the QIS software. Once the mapping is complete, you may save the mapping as a profile for future use.
Click "Next Step" to continue.
Run the import simulation. Check the field separator and string delimiter matches your file layout. If the file has column headers these must be ignored by using "Limit Range".
Click on "Run Import Simulation" to start. The simulation will check the values in the fields and display an error report. If there is no error, you can click on "Start import final" to insert the data. The imported data is added to existing data.
All data is imported into the QIS software with an additional field of "import_key" that corresponds to the date of the import to aid in resolving problems associated with a particular import.